Our personalized service.
Without it, we’d be just another financial institution!
We believe our employees are the key to our competitive advantage and success. Service Excellence is the primary goal of each employee. We define Service Excellence as building trust and respect by knowing our Members and providing the right solutions for their needs in a timely, accurate and memorable way.
To inquire about our opportunities stop by the nearest branch, fax your resume to 561.226.5407, or click on the link below to register with iTHINK Financial and start your job application:
Online Employment Application
iTHINK Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to recruit and select applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, race, creed, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or on the basis of a disability not limiting the applicant’s ability to perform satisfactorily the job available. No question on this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. It is the policy of the iTHINK Financial to provide reasonable accommodations or assistance, upon request, to assist disabled applicants or employees in completing this application.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Benefit Coverage Begins Day One:
- United Healthcare Medical Plan Options
- Dental, Vision & Hearing
- Personal Health & Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Forgiveness
- Matching 401k
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance 3x Base Salary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance 3x Base Salary
- Employee Assistance Program
More Valuable Benefits:
- Vacation and Holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Success Sharing Bonus
- Long-term Career Growth Opportunities
- Credit Union Services at no charge – online bill paying, checking, and more!
- Employer Paid Pension
- Recognition and Awards
- Remote Work Options
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Monthly Breakfast Socials
*Benefits may vary for part-time employees.
Available Career Opportunities
Marietta Location: 1075 Cobb Place Blvd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Status: Full-Time – Exempt
Primary Function: Calling on new potential members and
existing members to develop business and commercial lending and commercial
deposit opportunities that benefit both the member and the credit union.
Achieving superior levels of product and service to members and coworkers.
- You must develop excellent knowledge of all credit union products and services with a complete emphasis on commercial, business and SBA loan products and related products and services.
- You must develop excellent knowledge of all deposit products and related services with a complete emphasis on all cash management products and services including remote deposit capture, on-line banking, positive pay and related services.
- You must be able to articulate these products and services to new and existing members of the credit union to develop greater deposits and commercial/business/SBA loans.
- You must be willing to make numerous outside calls, with and without other credit union employees to develop business and further the goals for lending and deposits for the credit union.
- You must be excellent in follow-up and organization. You must be personable, outgoing and friendly.
- You must understand that many times your most important customer/member is your coworker as they are a huge referral source.
- You must be willing to attend functions and events after-hours to promote the credit union.
Education and Experience:
A sales background with an emphasis on service and professionalism is critical. A friendly and outgoing personality combined with problem solving skills is essential. The successful candidate must be seen as a resource for others in the organization to partner with to further everyone’s goals and fully benefit our members.
Click here to apply
WORK LOCATION IS OPTIONAL ( REMOTE)
Full-Time – Non-Exempt
Primary Function: Coordinate all "closing" activity and perform preparation of mortgage loan
documents. Audit all inspection
reports. Explain and cross-sell the full
range of Credit Union products and services to members professionally
representing the Credit Union throughout the process.
Order appraisals, credit reports, surveys, pest and roof inspections and title insurance.
· Verify insurance coverage.
· Coordinate time and place of closing.
· Provide closing package and accurate closing instructions to the closing agent.
· Calculate all fees to be charged and produce funding check.
· Balance Credit Union GL accounts to insure correct calculations.
· Review member's closing statement and check for accuracy.
· Double-check closed package for completeness before releasing file to the post-closer.
· Answer member questions regarding real estate lending. Provide loan payoffs, rates and fees to members. Explain funding and distribution of loan proceeds.
· Review payment schedule so that member understands repayment obligation.
· Cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
Job Requirements: Job requires a high school level of language, math and reasoning skills and two years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Formal position training should be supplemented with continuing education.
Click here to apply
Mansell Branch- 1009 Mansell Road, Suite D, Roswell, GA 30076
Primary Function: Welcome members to the Credit Union, and deliver excellent service by identifying member needs and financial solutions. Process consumer loan applications, make loan decisions, process transactions, and account changes according to member requests and credit union policies and procedures.
- Deliver products and services to meet members’ financial needs.
- Provide members with the most recent accurate information about the features and benefits.
- Open member accounts and process transactions.
- Process consumer loan applications.
- Process teller transactions.
Click here to apply
The Credit Union employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, accommodational handicap, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment.